Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Baker's Box Thinlits Dies

I cannot wait to get my hands on the Baker's Box Thinlits dies!  (They are in the mail as we speak!)  The Thinlits can be purchased by themselves or if you purchase the bundle, you'll save 15%!  (I just love bundles, don't you?)

The bundle includes the Homemade for You stamp set and the Baker's Box Thinlits dies.  (You can choose the stamp set in wood mount or clear mount.)  Watch these Thinlits in action in the video tutorial from Stampin' Up! below.  As much as I love creating my own videos, I'm so thankful to Stampin' Up! for creating even more videos to help when using new products!  Don't you just love that you have a resource like that to turn to?  I know I do!









Baker's Box Thinlits Video Tutorial:



So, have you added this great bundle to your wish list?  I'm counting down the days until mine arrive!  You can bet that you'll be seeing more little boxes from me!  I can't wait to play!

Happy stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment