Tuesday, August 25, 2015

English Garden and Remarkable You - Perfect Combination

I've got another great combination for you - English Garden Designer Paper and the Remarkable You stamp set.  I've gone crazy with creating different cards using these products!  So many possibilities - so little time!  Did you see the cards I posted yesterday that also showcase the English Garden Designer Series Paper?  It's funny because it's the same pack of paper but the look of those cards are so different!  Check them out.




Tips for Using the Designer Paper:

  • Cut a piece of designer paper to 5 1/4" X 4 ".
  • Place this piece of paper back on your cutter and with the 5 1/4" side along the top, cut off 2".
  • Flip this little 2" piece over.  Since Stampin' Up!'s designer paper is double sided, you'll be able to show off both sides of the paper on these cards.
  • The top piece should measure 3 1/4" X 4" and the bottom piece should measure 2 " X  4".






This last one uses the English Garden Designer Paper but the sentiment is from the Tin of Cards stamp set (another great one!).



Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Which card is your favorite?  I'm curious - how many different cards do you think you can create with these two products (Remarkable You and English Garden Designer Paper)?  I'm sure there's some math formula I could use to figure it out but for now, I'll just say you can make A LOT!  (That's as specific as I get with math!  Ha!  Ha!)

Purchase these and all your stamping supplies safely
 and securely through my Online Store.


Happy stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment