Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall and Autumn Card Swaps from Founder's Circle 2015

How about we start Monday off with some amazing fall and autumn card swaps from Founder's Circle? The weather in Texas has not cooled off much (it was 97 degrees today!) but I'm in the mood for fall!  I guess I'll have to resort to cranking up the air conditioning in the house and put on a sweater to make it "feel" more like fall.

Maybe looking at these cards and the fun fall colors will help all get in the cooler weather spirit!


This first card was created by Brian King and I love the colors.



This pretty card was created by Jen Pitta and she used the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set (such a great set to color!).



Jessica Taylor made this pretty card and I really like how she made her own background paper using the Vintage Leaves stamp set. Save 15% when you bundle the Vintage Leaves set with the coordinating Leaflets Framelits. (The Framelits also work with the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set.)



Love this elegant card from Jackie Bolhuis. Does the stamp set look familiar?



Erica Cerwin made this card using the Leaflets Framelits (to cut out the gold leaf). The "hello" sentiment is from the Greetings Thinlits.



The card below was created by Jodi Reinert.  Such a pretty blend of colors!



So, did it work? Are you in the fall spirit? There's just something warm and cozy about these colors and I love all the ideas I received from the swap at Founder's Circle.



Happy Stamping,









1 comment:

  1. Thank you for bringing a little fall to Texas - I'm ready for it! :)

    ReplyDelete