Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Quick and Elegant Christmas Cards

Christmas - it's just 52 more sleeps until Christmas! (Like how I said "sleeps"? I think since that's the way my kids count down the time to the big day, I've just adopted it as the way to countdown to something!) 

Can you believe it? I can hardly believe that it's November already. Where has 2015 gone? The older I get, the faster time flies!

This month during my Stamp Factory class, we'll be creating 2 different Christmas cards. Who couldn't use more Christmas cards? Even though I start making Christmas cards every year in July, I usually find that the closer I get to Christmas, I still need more. With quick and simple (but very pretty!) cards like this, it's easy to get all your Christmas cards done and ready for the big day!

Card #1 - Flurry of Wishes
Want to see a creative way to save paper when making this card? Just check out the video tutorial below and see how!






Video Tutorial for Flurry of Wishes Christmas Card:




Supplies for Flurry of Wishes:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Card #2 - Wonderland Silent Night
So elegant and simple!  The Wonderland stamp set is so versatile and I love the font of the sentiment.




Supplies for Wonderland:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, then join me on Monday, November 9th for Stamp Factory and you'll leave with 8 cards (4 each of the 2 designs above) for FREE with your minimum order.





Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment