Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Our Next 50/50 Board Winner

Can you believe that another 50/50 Board has already been filled? That means it is time once again to hold another drawing for one lucky winner to receive a $50 stamping shopping spree!


Lucky #40 belonging to Nancy R. of Azle!

Congratulations Nancy! I will be contacting you soon!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the 50/50 Board promotion this time. 

Another board has been started and as soon as all 50 spots have been filled, I will draw for another lucky winner!
Here's how it works:
  • For every $50 you spend with me, you receive one number on the 50/50 Board. Spend $100, you receive two numbers, spend $150 and receive three numbers PLUS receive host rewards (aka FREE products - see chart here).
  • There are a total of 50 numbers on the board.
  • Once all slots are filled on the board, I will draw one person to receive a $50 stamping shopping spree from me! (I use a random number generator.)


Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment