Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Stampin' Up! Systems Currently Unavailable

Well, today was the big day for 2 brand-new catalogs to go live: the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration catalog. And, unfortunately, a transition that usually takes only a few hours has taken down the Stampin' Up! system. Yikes! 

No worries! Stampin' Up! is working diligently to correct this problem. And, as your demonstrator, I'm here to help if you were planning on placing an order today. Simply call me (682-233-0259)or email me (beckc@rocketmail.com) with your order and I will submit it as soon as Stampin' Up! is back up and running.


I apologize for any inconvenience.  If you've ever had any issues with technology, then you'll understand how frustrating it can be when a transition you've done before was supposed to be smooth and easy but it turns into a much bigger issue. (That's usually the case when I update my phone. Nothing works like I want it to any more.)

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll keep you posted as I receive updates about the ordering situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment