The Wonder of Christmas stamps set is so precious! I'm in full Christmas card making mode and this is one of the cards I'm making to send to my family and friends (I generally don't stick with just one style). And, the best part is that during Online Extravaganza, this stamp set is 10% off!
Isn't that one sweet angel?
Tips for making this precious card:
- Cut the Crumb Cake base to 5 1/2" X 8 1/2". Score and fold in half.
- Cut Whisper White to 3" X 4 3/4".
- Cut a scrap piece of Soft Sky to 1/2" X 2 1/2".
- Round the corners of the card base as well as one side of the Whisper White.
- Stamp the angel in Crumb Cake ink. Stamp snowflakes randomly in Soft Sky ink.
- Stamp "The Lord is Come" in Early Espresso on the small strip of Soft Sky card stock. Cut one end to make the banner shape.
- Add a strip of Washi Tape from the Warmth and Cheer Designer Washi set to the Crumb Cake base.
- Attach the Whisper White piece on top using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Get the Wonder of Christmas stamp set and many other products up to 40% off!
Be sure to shop with Stamp in Texas and receive a FREE package of card stock with your order of $50 or more.
Happy stamping and saving!