Friday, April 27, 2012

May Stamp Class

All are welcome to my monthly stamp classes!  At the class, we make 2 cards and learn all sorts of stamping techniques!  The cost for the class is $5 or free with a purchase of $20 or more (and free for club members).

To view the complete list of days, times and locations check out my Stampin' Up! online calendar.  Be sure to send me an e-mail or call me if you'd like to attend.

When it comes to card creating, keep in mind that you don't always have to re-invent the wheel.  In the world of stamping and paper crafting, it's called "CASE-ing" (Copy And Share Everything).  The two cards we'll be making this month have been "CASEd" and I always want to give credit where credit is due.

This first card is SO neat using a mixture of black/white embossing powders and I just had to share the technique with my stampers.

This card was first found in the May edition of the Australian SU magazine Impressions.  I found the card on a demonstrator's website from Australia - Bronwyn Eastley!  Too cool!

The next card was found on a fellow demonstrator's website, StamperCamper, and I just had to share it!  I can see this card as not only a graduation card but also a birthday card and if you change up the color scheme, it can be a patriotic card!  Thanks for the inspiration!

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute cards and aren't you ahead of the game. It's only May 1 and you've got May's cards already decided on! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allison - I'm glad you like the cards! I usually don't have the cards decided a month in advance but I'm trying hard to get ahead of the game for once!

    ReplyDelete