Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Digital Studio 2

Do you love to design digitally or wanna give it a try?  Stampin' Up! has just announced that they are launching My Digital Studio 2 later this year and it's a great time to create using this software.

Be sure to check out www.mydigitalstudio.net for an important video about MDS 2.  If you already have MDS and would like some ideas on how to get started, check out all the "how to" videos they've created.

If you don't have the program, you can download a 30 day trial copy for FREE!

The banner on the top of my blog page as well as many of the buttons were created using My Digital Studio.  It's so much fun to use all the features and then export my creation as a jpeg so I can share it with everyone (or have it printed by Stampin' Up!).

Be watching for more digital designs and creations coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment