Friday, June 1, 2012

Countdown to the Catalog - IT'S HERE!


Check it out!  I was so excited when I received my catalog!  Every day I've been looking at it, making my wish list, highlighting the items I have - am I a little obsessed or what??


How did I get my catalog early?  As a bonus to being a demonstrator, I get to see many new products and catalogs before the general public does!  If you'd like to take advantage of this bonus (and many others) join my Stampin' Up! team today!  (Did you know that it's only $99 to join??)


Here is Day 1's sample:


Fancy Flower Card
Paper:  Floral District Designer Paper (item# 126919;  $10.95)
              Rich Razzleberry card stock (item# 115316;  $6.95)
              Lucky Limeade card stock (item# 122926;  $6.95)
Accessories:  Blossom Punch (item# 125603;  $16.95)
                        Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon (item# 122977;  $9.95)

Happy stamping and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment