Monday, June 11, 2012

Love to Swap!

Each month I get together with other demonstrators in my Stampin' Up! "family" and we always have a great time sharing ideas!

These ladies are SO talented!  Just look at some of the creations I walked away with!

This first card is the one I created.  If you'd like a chance to make it too, join me this month (June) for my Stamp Class - two locations to choose from - Azle or Fort Worth!  Click here to view my complete calendar of events.



This next one was created by my awesome upline, Sharon!  So beautiful!  The dress form was created digitally in My Digital Studio and was enlarged to fit! This card is exactly why I love to swap- I get cards with techniques that are different from my own!


This one was created by my friend and fellow demonstrator, Janet!  Love the blue and the use of the brand new Vintage Faceted Designer Button! Definitely going to have to buy some of those!



This next card, created by my friend Karen, is just so classic and versatile! I could use this as a Thank You card or a Sympathy card. No matter how I use it, I know it will be a sure hit. 



This last card I made on behalf of my friend Denise! I used the Patio Party paper with the Mixed Bunch and Wacky Wishes stamp sets! I absolutely LOVE this paper!! I have used it for SO many projects!


Happy Stampin' and creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment