Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Watermelon Scrapbook Pages!

The best thing about summer is that the kids are home- providing days filled with memories I don't ever want to forget! Just recently we were able to spend the afternoon at a water park. The kids and I had an absolute BLAST. I always end up taking tons of photos and am always looking for new ideas for my Summer Scrapbooks. There are some things that just scream "summer!" to me and watermelons are one them! So, as I flipping through the new catalog and came across the ADORABLE and appropriately named "Mouthwatering" Stamp Set- which includes a watermelon!!-I knew I had just found the theme for my next Summer Scrapbook pages!


The combination of the "Mouthwatering" Stamp Set with the Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo Card Stock makes this page burst with delicious creativity! I was able to use My Digital Studio to make the "Sweet Summer" title!



And what's a watermelon without a cute ant to go with it?



Wanna create this adorable ant too??
Check out the video I just created!  Too fun!!




For more cute ideas and to stay up on the latest Stmpin' TX happenings, follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/stampintexas

No comments:

Post a Comment