Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Convention 2012 Classes


#Convention2012
WOW!  The classes this year at Convention have been great and I'm not sure how much more information I can pack in!  From the time we enter the main stage area in the morning until the time I actually get back to my hotel room, we are going, going, going!


SU issued a challenge to each of us who attended the classes. If we'll post something about the class, we'll have a chance to earn free stamp sets!  Who wouldn't like to have free stamp sets?  So, here is my overview of the classes.



  • I am SavvyPresentations by Donna Griffith, Meg Wheeler, Dawn Griffith and Laura Milligan.  So many great project ideas! #Convention2012
  • I am Making MoneyPresentation by Pam MorganGreat information on maximizing the career plan!   #Convention2012
  • I am Open for BusinessPresentation by Carrie Cudney
    #Convention2012
  • I am Earning an Incentive TripPresentation by Karen Hauley, Jill Hilliard, Meg Holland, Cynthia MillanGreat ideas on how to earn an incentive trip!   #Convention2012
  • I am Having FunPresentation by Shannon WestWe had a blast in Shannon's class.  There was dancing and lots of laughs!   #Convention2012
  • I am a LeaderPresentation by Brian PillingBeing a good leader is the "baby bear" approach - not too soft and not too firm.   #Convention2012
  • I am Doing Business My WayPresentation by Bonnie Thurber, Tami White and Ronda WadeAlready implementing ideas from Ronda's presentation - card parties are being booked!   #Convention2012
  • I am Reaching OutPresentation by Emily MontoyaExcellent information on Gen Y and how to get them involved in the SU business.   #Convention2012



It was a full schedule of great classes and I look forward to seeing what Stampin' Up! has in store for us next year (it will be their 25th anniversary, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment