Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birthday Cards

I don't know about you but I am always in need of birthday cards!  In our family, July seems to be the busiest birthday month and just when I think I have all the cards I need, I realize I need another one!  So, I've been creating birthday cards for my personal stash as well as for an upcoming  Stamp-a-Stack event in September.  At this event, each participant will create 9 cards - 3 kids, 3 feminine and 3 masculine.

If you don't live near me and would still like to get in on the birthday cards, simply place an online order of $50 or more and I will create these 9 cards for you for FREE!  You'll receive them along with envelopes in the mail!  (I'll also include a FREE bonus card from my stash to give you a total of 10 cards!)  This offer is good through September 15th!

Kids Card (& kids at heart!)
This card is great because it can be easily changed to fit a girl or a boy - simply change the designer paper on the bottom and it has an entirely new look!  Aren't the frogs cute?  I used the Moving Forward tamp set (126322;  $14.95)  When you purchase this set, Stampin' Up! donates $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities.



At the Birthday Stamp-a-Stack, you'll have various colors to choose from.  Below are a couple other variations.



Feminine Card
Is that not the cutest bicycle?  It's also from the Moving Forward stamp set.  I also love the color combination in this card.  It uses Real Red, Whisper White and Marina Mist.  Who would have thought that red, white and blue would make a cute birthday card!  I've always just used it for Fourth of July.


Masculine Card
The card for the guys using the Clockworks stamp set (127292;  $17.95).  I like the look of the collage behind the clock and the color combination seems to work well for a man's card.  (Midnight Muse, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla)


If you are interested in attending, there are 3 times to choose from in September so be sure to RSVP for your preferred time (space is limited to 10 people per time).

OR place an online order of $50 or more by September 15th and receive all 9 cards (plus a FREE bonus card) for FREE!

Happy stamping and creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment