Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Halloween Ensemble

I've been on a Halloween kick!  I love making little handmade gifts for friends and for the kids' teachers and Halloween is the perfect time for little gifts like these!  For these items, I used the Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer paper and the Monster Munchies stamp set.  Both products are from the Holiday catalog.


 Each day this week I will be focusing on a different little "gift" item from the ensemble above.  Today I'd like to share with you how to create the Tic Tac holders (the ones with the black/orange striped paper).  I was thinking that if I could buy the Tic Tacs in bulk that would be awesome!  Then everyone will be getting this treat holder for Halloween!  (Anyone know if Costco or Sams sells them in bulk?)  Once I got on a roll making these little holders, I couldn't stop!


Watch the Video tutorial and enjoy making these cute little treat holders!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment