Thursday, August 9, 2012

Monthly Stamp Class Cards

For the monthly stamp classes in August, we'll be creating two fun cards!  We'll be creating these on Thursday, August 23rd in Azle from 7pm to 9pm and on Tuesday, August 28th in Fort Worth (10am until 12noon and 7pm to 9pm).  The cards are $5 or FREE with a minimum purchase of $20 or more.
Contact me if you'd like to join the fun!

This first card was a special request from my friend Allison!  It's a very simple birthday card but isn't it cute? It uses the Patio Party Designer Series paper for the candles and the flames are punched from this paper using the Build a Blossom punch.  (Thanks, Sharon, for the inspiration for this card!)



This little mug from the Scentsational Season stamp set in the Holiday catalog is quickly becoming one of my favorites!  And I just love the fact that I don't have to cut it out!  The Holiday Collection of Framelits makes it so easy!

1 comment: