Friday, August 24, 2012

September Class Cards

Howdy stampers!  The kids start school on Monday and my daughter's one request on the last day of summer vacation was to go to breakfast together.  So, we headed out this morning to Ole South Pancake House!  YUMMY!!  Of course the kids had their German Pancake and if you've never heard of it before, it's a fluffy, oven-baked pancake that they fill with butter, powdered sugar and fresh squeezed lemon juice.  It's what Ole South is known for!

Now I'm home and ready to get back to work!

Here are the cards we'll be making in September during my monthly stamp classes.  If you are interested in attending, please email me and let me know what day/time you'll be coming (all times are posted on my online calendar).

This first card you'll probably recognize from an earlier blog post.  I just love the leaves form the Wonderfall stamp set on the card!  I also have created a video tutorial on how to create the large leaf.

My friend and fellow demonstrator, Janet, shared this adorable Santa card with me and when I saw it, I knew I had to offer it during my classes!  It's just SO cute!!  Thanks Janet!  The sentiment comes from the stamp set - Just Believe.


I hope to see you in September at the stamp classes!  If you don't live near and would like to create these cards at your own online workshop, email me and we'll set a date!  I'll mail you all the supplies needed to make the two cards above.  So gather your friends and enjoy creating while earning hostess benefits!  Contact me today to get on my calendar!

Happy stamping and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment