Monday, October 15, 2012

Calling All TCU Fans

This Wednesday I will be participating in the TCU Farmers Market & Art Fest on campus from 3 until 5:30!  I've been working like mad to get my TCU cards and bookmarks ready!




Bookmarks are $2 each or 3 for $5.


 TCU cards are $2.50 each or 3 for $6.



If you're in the area, I'd love for you to come on by!  I'll have FREE food and door prizes!

If you're not able to come but would like to get your own set of cards and/or bookmarks, let me know.  You can pay via paypal and I can mail them directly to you!

Happy Stamping and Go Frogs!!

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick question. Where did you get the images for your mascot and the team logo? My son is at Texas A&M and I would love to make something similar for him. Your ideas are great. I enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased a TCU scrapbooking kit from the TCU bookstore. You might want to google it and see if you find a similar kit with A&M. I'm sure there is something out there.

      Delete