Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas Stocking Stuffers


This is one of my all time favorite classes for the year - Christmas Stocking Stuffers! 

I guess I just love Christmas and it makes me feel good to give handmade items to everyone on my list - kids' teachers, neighbors, family and friends!

Would you like to join me in making a little something for those on your Christmas list too?  Well, this year there are 8 different projects you can choose from!  At the class, you decide which items to make and how many! (class is in West Fort Worth)

Here's how it works:

It's that easy!  You leave with gift items made and ready to go for Christmas!  

Let me start by sharing with you this adorable Snowman Chocolate Bar (one of the 8 project choices).

Snowman Candy Bar
This cute little snowman (or is it a snow girl, since she's pink?) was created by wrapping white card stock around a Hershey chocolate bar.  We'll be adding a fuzzy little pink 'hat' on top (this is actually a sock!) and buttons on the bottom.  The buttons you'll be creating will be made by using the Buttons #5 Sizzlits die and the Big Shot die cutting machine.  I'll also have blue socks for the snowmen!
Cost:  $3 each




Check back each day to see up close pictures and descriptions of the other fun projects we'll be making at the Stocking Stuffers Class this year!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment