Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Painter's Tray

It's the first day of October and I'm so excited about Halloween! I personally think that Halloween is the perfect time for creativity- whether that be through pumpkin carving, sending out cards, decorating caramel apples, or making Halloween costumes for the kids! Normally I am the one who is managing all the Halloween crafts and decorations. However, this year I received this INCREDIBLE and festive tray as a bonus for recruiting in August!

Look at how adorable this is!!


The best part about it is that it can be made with items that are easily found around the house- and of course some precious Stampin' Up! paper and embellishments! Plus, it can be adapted for any holiday- Valentine's Day, Christmas, St. Patrick's Day. With December approaching, I am already putting together some Stampin' Up! holiday paper for a Christmas tray! 


Witches and Goblins and Spooks Oh My how this tray is SO cute!


Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment