Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stocking Stuffers - Notepads

These are the final two projects for the Stocking Stuffers class!  

This first project is a post-it-note holder with pen!  I think these make great gifts for those who work in an office.  They'll be great on the desk!  I was even thinking that the ladies who work in the office at school would like a little gift like this!  I am also going to be offering a Christmas version at the class and will post pictures when I have my sample made.




This second project is one of my all time favorites!  I made it using a clear mount stamp case and the Snow Festival Designer paper from the Holiday catalog.  It will also come with a matching pen.  Too cute!


I found the notepads at Office Depot.  They do have to be cut off a little so they'll fit inside but I have that done at Office Depot as well.


Hope to see you at the Stocking Stuffers class this year!  
What will you be making?

Stocking Stuffers Class - Two times to choose from:
(be sure to RSVP for the time you'd like)

No comments:

Post a Comment