Wednesday, October 3, 2012

TCU Cards & Bookmarks


I have always been proud to be an alumnus of Texas Christian University and this year is especially exciting because it marks our first year in the Big 12!! Go Frogs! 

This year I am participating at the TCU Community Farmer’s Market on October 17th at 3pm in front of Sadler Hall (TCU campus map).  When people think of a Farmer’s Market, they normally think of fruits and vegetables. However, this Famer’s Market is also a craft show! I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to showcase some of the TCU cards and bookmarks that I have been working on! 

Take a look at this first card - I used Elegant Eggplant, Silver and Whisper White card stock with the Morning Post Alphabet.





This modern TCU card is perfect for the 2012 Football season! It highlights the signature TCU Horned Frog as well as a football helmet. I have showed this card to my intern Carol, a current TCU student, and she got so excited! I could definitely see this card being used to write home to mom and dad or for parents to write to their TCU student! 



This bookmark I created below seemed like the perfect staple for every reader! It combines the look of both of the cards I created. 




You can purchase a card for $2.50 or get 3 cards for $6! 
The bookmarks are $2 each or 3 for $5!

I hope to see you October 17th at TCU for some great crafts and food! 

Don’t live around Fort Worth but would still be interested in these cards?  Email me at beckc.rm@gmail.com and I can make some just for you! (shipping is extra)

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment