Thursday, November 15, 2012

Catalog Ideas - Tea Shoppe Box

The Stampin' Up! catalog is not only a catalog with products but it is also an amazing idea book!  Sometimes just seeing the beautiful projects can inspire me to create something I may not have tried before!

Well, one of those projects can be found on page 56 of the annual catalog.  This little adorable box has everything you need for 'tea for two'.  What a cute way to package tea bags, sugar cubes and stirring sticks! I'm a big fan of cute little gift ideas like this (as you may already know from past blog posts).  A Christmas version of this box can also be found on page 12.  The possibilities are endless!

Stampin' Up! has done a great job creating a video tutorial for this project.


Would you like your own copy of the catalog?  Contact me today and I'll mail one to you!

Happy Stamping and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment