Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Decor - Loop Tree

I've got another type of tree I wanted to share with you today - a Loop Tree (don't know if that's the name for it, but that's what I'm calling it!).  

This tree was also lots of fun to make and is easily put together while watching t.v. or listening to Christmas music.  (The tree topper and the styrofoam tree form are from Wal-Mart.)


The strips of paper on the bottom of the tree measure 3/4" X 6".  I used the Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper for this tree.  At about the fourth row from the bottom, I shortened the length of the strip just a little bit to 3/4" X 5".  Towards the top, the strips got even smaller until the strips at the top were 1/2" X 4" (give or take a little).  It's something you can play with and see what you like.

Again, I used a green styrofoam tree and pins to attach the paper strips to the tree.  A friend of mine found some really pretty pins with a round, colored "ball" on the end and when she attached her strips to the tree, she let the pin head show and it looks like ornaments all around!  I love that idea!




Merry Christmas and happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Boah, great, beautiful.
    Sorry I'm German. :-)
    Liebe Grüße Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete