Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My New Friend

I would like to introduce you to my new friend, Wynell.  If you have been reading my posts recently, you know that I was at a paper crafting retreat this past weekend and had a blast!

In addition to being inspired by all the fun projects, I really enjoyed getting to know the ladies who attended. These ladies came from all over the state.

One afternoon, Wynell was walking around the tables and stopped by where I was working and we struck up a conversation.  During our conversation, she asked, "Do you happen to make Youtube videos?"  I told her I did and she said, "I knew your voice sounded familiar!"

Come to find out, Wynell had been watching my videos and had even subscribed to my Youtube channel.  What  are the odds?


Well, Wynell made my day and I just had to share!  I felt so encouraged that the time and effort I've been putting into the videos is paying off and it's found me a new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment