Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Class Cards

I just love Christmas and making Christmas cards!  This month for my monthly stamp classes, we will be creating two fun projects.

Wanna join the fun?  View my online calendar for the days and times that I will be teaching this class.  The cost for the two projects is $5 or FREE with any purchase of $20 or more.  (I teach classes in Ft. Worth and Azle.)

Class Project #1
This first project is a Cocoa pouch with candy cane.  Isn't it just the cutest?  I made a similar version of the treat pouch for the Stocking Stuffer class and you can view it here.  Watch the video tutorial of this project and be inspired!

With this treat pouch we will be using the Scentsational Season stamp set (one of my favorites from the Holiday catalog!).


Class Project #2
I love the look of this card!  My friend, Marilyn, created this card and I just had to share with everyone!  This card uses the Lovely as a Tree stamp set and the tree in the middle is embossed with gold embossing powder.  Love the elegant look of this card.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment