Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Countdown

Do you and your family do some sort of countdown to Christmas?  I love this tradition in our family!  Well, we finally got our Christmas decorations out (a little later than usual) and as I was unwrapping everything, I came across my favorite countdown made using pill sorters.  Several friends made this for me last year and I thought using the pill sort was just genius!

All you need are pill sorters, your favorite Christmas paper and the 25 and Counting stamp set.

 

I think the Dollar Store even sells these pill sorters.  Each year I put in different scripture verses along with little candies.  I even added a magnetic strip along the backs of each one so it can be on the fridge.






Happy Christmas crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment