Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Pocket Album Tutorials

They're finally finished!!  I've created a 2 part tutorial for you all on how to create this fun Christmas Pocket Album.  Creating the video wasn't hard (although it did take some time) - the hardest part was getting the videos uploaded!  My wifi kept messing up and finally after many attempts at uploading it myself, I finally had to ask the expert - my husband!  (He's a computer geek!  And I'm SO glad he is!)  When he works on a computer or phone, things just magically seem to work.

So, finally, the tutorials are ready for you to see!  Enjoy!

Part 1 - Gathering supplies and cutting all the pieces




Part 2 - Putting it all together




Sample Pocket Album

I created this pocket album using the International Bazaar Designer Paper.
Get all the details for this album on my gallery on Splitcoaststampers.



Happy Christmas crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment