Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Craftin' While Cruisin'

This past week, my family and I went on a wonderful cruise!  We had such an amazing time relaxing, playing, eating and even crafting!  Allison and I spent some mother/daughter time together in a jewelry making class as well as a card making and paper crafting class.  What could be better than craftin' while I'm cruisin'?  (I was even able to get the boys to join me for the paper crafting class!)


We created boxes, cards and even did a little paper folding.  The folding technique I learned will make the following projects.  (Don't worry - I'll share the folding technique soon!)


I think these trees would look amazing using Stampin' Up!'s designer papers.  I'm going to be giving it a try!




No matter where you are or what you're doing, there's always time to create!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment