Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Out with the old and in with the new!
I wish you much happiness and health in the new year!

The Holiday catalog ends tomorrow, January 2nd, and the new Spring catalog begins January 3rd!  You'll be able to see all the new products on my online store starting January 3rd.  Be sure to check it out!

It's sad to see some of the stamp sets and products from the Holiday catalog go, but the spring catalog sure makes up for it!  I finally have had a chance to play with some of the new products, so I have a few sneak peaks for you!  (The Spring catalog will be online on the 3rd.  If you'd like for me to mail you a copy, all you have to do is ask!  They're free!)

Sneak Peak #1


Stamps:  Oh, Hello (New)
Paper:  Soft Suede card stock, So Saffron card stock, Whisper White card stock
Inks:  Early Espresso, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Ovals Collection Framelits (New), Honeycomb Textured Embossing Folder (New)

What a fun stamp set!
Once I got started stamping with it, I couldn't stop!


Both these cards use the Needlepoint Embossing Folder (New) along the bottom.  I love the way it adds just a little extra detail that really finishes it off!


Be sure to check my online store on January 3rd to check out all the new products in the Spring catalog.

More sneak peaks to come...

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment