Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More Stampin' Up! Card Samples

These are the last couple of cards from the demonstrator swaps I received this past Friday.  Did you see the first and second post with the other swap cards?  

This adorable card was created by Melody Smith.  Don't you just love that glittery red "kiss" in the center?  She created this using the Blossom Petals Builder Punch and the red, glimmer paper.



The white background was embossed using the Lacy Brocade embossing folder and the Big Shot die cutting machine.  (I don't know what I'd do without my Big Shot!)



This card was created by Terri Stanford.  Isn't it stunning?  I love the black and white look.  This card uses the new Swallowtail background stamp.  Butterflies are always so popular and this one is no exception!


I hope I have inspired you to go and create!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment