Friday, January 4, 2013

Spring is Here! (The Spring catalog that is!)

Do you see any similarities in the two cards below? 





Could you tell that both cards use the same pieces?  It's amazing to me that using the same base materials can produce such different looking cards - from a Christmas card to a spring card! 

I made lots of the Christmas version to send to family and friends that past Christmas.  Well, after all the cutting and preparing, I had several sets of the card stock pieces left over (and I wasn't about to make any more Christmas cards - I think I burned myself out on that one).  So, when my new products from the Spring catalog arrived, I decided to use the pieces to create a totally different card.  And that's how the friend card was born!

I just love it when the same card pieces can be used for more than one card and the look for each is totally different!

Friend Card Supplies:

Another version:
We'll be creating this Friend card at my upcoming monthly stamp class.  Check my online calendar for all my upcoming events.

Stay tuned for more Spring samples!
Happy Stamping and creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment