Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stampin' Up! Valetines Cards & Projects

Are you ready for Valentines Day this year?  I've had Valentine's Day on my brain lately!  

It seems like every other card or project I make right now is Valentine's themed.  It's kind of funny because I don't usually give Valentine's cards to my friends (I usually make little gifties for my daughter's teacher and class) but when I created this Sweet Friend card, I realized I can give it any time!  It's simple and elegant and with the help of the new 1 1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon, it really dresses it up nicely.


This two-tone ribbon doesn't necessarily have one side Pink Pirouette and one side Rose Red.  The ribbon has both of these colors blended together!

Stamps:  You Are Loved
Ink:  Rose Red, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Rose Red card stock, Whisper White card stock


Valentine Treat Box
I just love these little Kraft Gift Boxes.  They're so versatile and easy to decorate.  I thought I'd use this one for my daughter's teacher (just not sure what to put in it yet).



Stamps:  Ciao Baby
Ink:  Real Red 
Paper: More Amore Designer Series Paper, Real Red card stock, Pool Party card stock
Accessories:  Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Creped Filter Paper



Square Valentine's Card
When I saw this card on Mary Fish's website, I knew I just had to give it a try!


What projects do you plan on making for Valentine's this year?

Be sure to order your supplies online soon so you'll have time to make fun Valentine's gifts and cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment