Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Valentine's Sneak Peak

Have you started making your wish list from the Spring catalog?  My list was a mile long!  The wait to order your products is almost over - the catalog goes live tomorrow (Jan. 3rd)!!  You can view all the new products tomorrow on my online store if you don't have a hard copy.  If you'd like one, just let me know and I'll mail one to you.

I just had to start playing around with some of the new designer paper for Valentine's.  This paper from the More Amore Designer Paper series is gorgeous and two of the included sheets are laser cut hearts (1 in Real Red and 1 in Primrose Petals).



Stamps:  Wacky Wishes (hostess only set), Love Heart
Inks:  Real Red
Paper:  Pool Party card stock, Whisper White card stock, Real Red card stock, More Amore Specialty Designer Paper (new)
Accessories:  Hearts a Flutter Framelits (new), Small Heart Punch

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment