Friday, February 8, 2013

Review of Stampin' Up! Paper Trimmers


Recently, Stampin' Up! came out with a new paper trimmer - the Stampin' Trimmer - and I just had to give it a try!  I've always been a Tabletop Paper Cutter girl myself, but I'm always open to trying something new.  So, after my Stampin' Trimmer arrived, I thought it would be fun to do a little product comparison with the new Stampin' Trimmer and the Tabletop Paper Cutter.

I've even created a video comparison of these two trimmers.  After reading and watching the reviews, leave me your feedback in the comments section and let me know which one you prefer.


First, let's look at the new Stampin' Trimmer.

Highlights include:
  • Scoring and cutting blades (both stay on the track at the same time)
  • Tool compartment on back
  • Can cut in the middle of the paper (to create a frame or a mat)
  • Detail cutting is a snap!
  • Very portable and lightweight
  • Cost:  $29.95







Next, let's take a look at the Tabletop Paper Cutter.



Highlights include:
  • Can cut 2 to 3 sheets of card stock (up to 4 sheets of Designer Paper)
  • Has plastic "holder" for keeping the paper in place while cutting
  • Extension arm and handle kept underneath
  • A little bulky to transport and heavier than the Stampin' Trimmer
  • Cost:  $45.95




So, which paper trimmer do you prefer?  Leave your comments and feedback regarding paper trimmers.  What feature matters the most to you?  I'd love to hear your ideas!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment