Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Having Fun with My Paper Pumpkin

Have you heard of Paper Pumpkin yet?  It's a monthly kit subscription in which you'll receive a surprise project at your doorstep when you subscribe!  All the supplies are included in the kit (everything but adhesive) and all the papers are measured, pre-cut and ready to go!  These kits are especially helpful if you've never tried stamping or paper crafting and want to give it a try!  (Monthly subscription is $19.95 and includes shipping.)

The first kit you'll receive is the Welcome Kit.  It comes with everything you need to create 4 cards with coordinating envelopes.  Here are some of the cards I've put together using this kit.


I love the face that the gray card stock base has a white inside!




Subscribing is easy and, as a bonus for my subscribers, I'm offering a FREE Paper Pumpkin class each month.  I will have a variety of supplies on hand for you to use to help you put your project(s) together - Big Shot die cutting machine, punches, stamps, etc.  I'll even have the adhesive!

Ready to Subscribe?

  • Go to MyPaperPumpkin.com and click "Subscribe".  Subscribe by the 10th of each month to get that month's kit (kits ship around the 15th of the month).
  • Put in the quantity of kit(s) you'd like to purchase each month (they make great gifts!).
  • Click "Continue" and follow the steps to put in your contact and billing information.
  • Select me, Christi Beck, as your demonstrator.  You'll need to put in my name as well as my city (Fort Worth) and zip (76116).
  • That's it!  

One other kit you may want to try is the "Try It" kit.  If you're not sure about signing up for a monthly subscription, you can give this kit a try for one month.  It's called Jots and Thoughts.  You'll create 2 adorable journals to decorate and embellish.  Again, I added a few extra touches to my journal.







Get all the details and subscribe today on the

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment