Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Digital Studio - New Price

Did you know that Stampin' Up! has reduced the price of the My Digital Studio to just $19.95 (from $79.95)?  If you've never tried digital, now's the time!

This past week I was just playing around with the program and, I have to say, the thing I like the best are the designer templates.  When you use the templates, the work has been done for you!  You know I like quick and simple and that's just what the templates are.

Every month, I need lots of thank you and birthday cards and it never seems that I have enough time to make as many as I need.  So, this month, I'm going to make them with My Digital Studio and have Stampin' Up! print them for me!  (I can print them myself in a pinch, but Stampin' Up!'s quality is unbeatable!)

Here are a couple cards I've selected that are templates.  What do you think?


I was even thinking of taking these ideas and making traditional cards with them.  I'm curious how close I can come to making these cards with my paper, inks and stamps.


I just love the butterflies on theses two projects!  (So ready for Spring!)



If you want to just give My Digital Studio a test drive, you can do so with the FREE My Digital Studio trial (for 30 days).  What have you got to lose?

Are you ready to give digital a try?
If you have tried digital, do you prefer it or traditional paper crafting?
I think I like both!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment