Friday, March 1, 2013

My Stamping Ladies and their Card Creations Part 2

My ladies just keep creating the cutest cards!  (You can get all the details about the card challenge from this earlier post.)  You should give this simple layout a try!  It's amazing how different each card looks!  I've posted some of the projects on my Facebook page, so be sure to take a look!


I love the pinwheel Gloria added to her card!  Very cute!






Melissa created this card with just a few simple colors but what an impact!  This is a versatile card that can be made up ahead of time and then simply add the sentiment to fit any occasion.


Thank you ladies so much for sharing your creativity and ideas!

If you'd like to give this layout a try, I've posted the measurements on this earlier blog post.

Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment