Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Flower Cards

What do you think of when you think of spring?  Warmer temperatures, flowers blooming, and green grass peeking up from the ground?  In the stamping world, it means the Spring catalog is in full swing and more spring stamp sets have begun to emerge (Best of Flowers, Spring Surprise Bundle and, hopefully, more to come!).

I think Spring was on everyone's mind at the last demonstrator meeting when we had our card swap.   There were so many wonderful Spring cards and I just had to share them with you!

This first one was created by Debra.  She used the Summer Silhouettes stamp set to create this adorable card!


Cindy created this cute flower card!  The white stripes remind me of a picket fence.  Several of Cindy's cards I've seen use the Paper Daisies and she's so creative with them!



This third flower card was created by Marilyn.
The flowers from this card are from the Secret Garden Stamp set.  


Are you ready for spring?  I know I am!  Hopefully these sample cards will give you some inspiration to pull out those flower stamp sets and think Spring!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment