Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stampin' Up! Easter Projects and Crafts - Cone Critters

I have got Easter on the brain!  I've pulled out my pastel papers and ink pads, my Easter bunny stamp sets and anything else that looks like spring!  I've missed seeing (and using) my pastel color palette.  (I even have a cute spring purse I can't wait to use!  I bought it probably 3 months ago and I'm just waiting for the perfect time to use it.  I know that has nothing to do with stamping.  I've just been seeing the purse in my closet every day and the colors make me happy!)

The first Eastery/spring projects I've been working on are these adorable little Cone Critters (I totally made up that name but I thought it was very fitting).

Aren't they cute?

I found a cone shape online (I googled cone pattern) that I traced on to the Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper.  I was able to get 3 cones from one sheet of paper.


I've filled the cones with little candies and treats.  For the carrot one, I used a cello bag to hold the treat and the paper "grass".


For the chick and the bunny, I used the 1/2" circle punch for the white part of the eyes and the small circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack to make the eyes.  I just cut a triangle shape for the nose.


For the bunny's whiskers, I just cut three small strips of paper and then adhered them together.  I thought these little cone critters would be cute for my daughter to give to her classmates and teachers.



What kinds of Easter projects will you be making?  Leave a comment and let's share the Easter project ideas!  Stay tuned for more fun Easter projects coming this week!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment