Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stampin' Up! Easter Projects - Treat Bags

These little Easter "smore" kits are a fun treat for kids and adult alike!  It has everything you need to make your own smores - complete with a Peep marshmallow.


The Everybunny stamp set (and other lined art images) are so easy to color with blender pens and a little ink.

Watch the video tutorial on how to color in images using blender pens - they're so much fun and so easy to use!


 Don't you think these would make cute gifts for my daughter's class and teachers?  I was also thinking of making some of these for my neighbors.  They're just so cute!


Usually when I'm making treat bag toppers, my "go to" die cut is the Top Note die.  This time, however, I thought I'd try using the largest framelit in the Apothecary Accents Framelits collection.  (I'm thinking my favorite is still the Top Note.)

Stamps:  Everybunny
Ink:  Staz On Black Ink, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Paper:  Whisper White card stock, Bashful Blue card stock, So Saffron card stock, Pretty in Pink card stock, Certainly Celery card stock
Accessories:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits

What Easter treats will you be making this year?  I'd love for you to comment and share your ideas!

Happy Stamping and creating projects for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment