Monday, April 22, 2013

Watercolor Technique Samples

My stamping ladies have been hard at work coming up with their watercolor cards to share at our monthly stamp time.  Didn't they do a great job?

Lorraine created these two adorable cards - love the outhouse!

Connie created the Swallowtail butterfly card and the Here's to You Card.  Doesn't that butterfly just "pop" with color?  So pretty!




Dannie created these cards.  I love how she used the Blender Pen and ink to add details along the lines on the Thank You card.



DeeDee created this adorable card for breast cancer!  What a hoot!

 

Their assignment was to choose a water color technique (Blender Pens or Aqua Painters with ink pads, or paint brush and water) and then bring a sample to share with everyone.  If you've never done any water coloring, why not give it a try!  I've created video tutorials so you, too, can check it out and see if you prefer Blender Pens, Aqua Painters or just good ole' paint brush and water.

Check out more pictures and project ideas on my Facebook page.  

I'm so proud of my ladies for giving water color a try!  I just showed them some of the tools and away they went!  Way to go ladies!  Can't wait to see what you create for next month!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment