Thursday, May 30, 2013

Retiring Products - Going, Going, Gone

As we get ready for the launch of the new 2013 - 2014 Annual Catalog tomorrow and say goodbye to the retiring stamp sets and products from the 2012 - 2013 catalog and the Spring Catalog, I think it's only appropriate we spend some time looking at some of the great projects that feature retiring products.

As I sorted and organized to get ready for the BOGO Sale, it was like taking a little trip back down memory lane.

Every Little Bit

I just think all the images in this stamp set are adorable!  They all fit nicely inside a 1" circle and then when you had another layer or two, the image just "pops".  Too cute!  I also used the Two Tagz Die to create this adorable bookmark, and sadly, it's retiring, too!


This was one of my all-time favorite sentiment stamp sets!  I guess I really like having two different fonts on each image.  Not only did I use it on the card sample below, I also used it on the bookmark above.  I will miss this stamp set for sure!



Every year, Stampin' Up! creates a new stamp set that benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  For every purchase of this stamp set, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to RMHC!  This is such and adorable set and I used the bicycle on the image above, I also used the frog for lots of different cards like the one below.  Be watching for the new RMHC stamp set on Friday, May 31st!


I hope you enjoyed this little walk down memory lane with me!  Do you already have these sets in your stash?  I know where you can get them!  Pick them up today through my Online Store.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment