Monday, May 20, 2013

Sneak Peek Butterfly and Flower Cards

And the Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek cards continue!

I couldn't resist sharing these adorable cards that my fellow demonstrators created and shared earlier this months at our monthly demonstrator meeting.  Both cards feature items from the new catalog!  Did you know that you can order from the new catalog starting on Friday, May 31st AND you can order retiring products through Monday, June 3rd.  WOW!  The stars don't align like this very often, so grab your wish list and be sure to place your order for both the old and the new!

Laurel made this beautiful card using the Big Shot Lattice Bigz Die (115958;  $21.95).  The paper behind the lattice is the new Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper (129310;  $10.95)  Is this item on your wish list yet?.  Layering the Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406;  $15.95) and the Elegant Butterfly punch (127526;  $15.95) is a quick way to make a colorful embellishment.


Cindy created this stunning card using, again, a little of that Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper (129310;  $10.95).  I told you you needed to add it to your wish list!  The sentiment comes from the new Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (130333; $14.95).



Now, look closely at that Melon Mambo rose in the center of the flower.  I know it's kind of hard to see in the picture, but that rose is actually made from new Simply Pressed Clay and it's AMAZING!  With this clay, you can make your own flower or button embellishments and color them any color you'd like with the re-inkers.  You can guarantee I will be making a "how to" video of this amazing stuff.

Are you enjoying these sneak peeks?
I sure hope so! 
 I'd love to hear your comments and feedback and let me know if you'd like to see more!  I'll try my best!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment