Monday, May 6, 2013

Stampin' Up! Carryover Stamp Sets

With the release of the retired list, some of you may be wondering which Christmas stamps will still be available. Don't worry, we've gotcha covered!  Even though the Christmas sets below will not be pictured in the new 2013 - 2014 Catalog, they will still be available for purchase during the 2013 - 2014 catalog year!

(You may want to print this list and tuck in into your new catalog so you'll have it handy.  More Christmas sets will be coming out in the Holiday Catalog.)
Purchase these and all your stamping supplies through my Online Store.

Get the latest information on the Retired Lists:

(only available while supplies last; updated pdf)

I'm so glad that Stampin' Up! has kept these great Christmas stamp sets!  You know I like to start making my Christmas cards in July!  Be watching for more information about my annual Christmas in July class!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment