Monday, May 27, 2013

Stampin' Up! New Catalog, Spring Catalog and Retiring Products

There's a lot going on right now in the Stampin' Up! world and I just want to make sure to keep all my readers up-to-date with the most important information regarding the new annual catalog (yea!), the Spring Catalog, and the Retiring Products (aaahhh).  (This is all happening THIS week!)

Friday, May 31st - Last day to order from the Spring Catalog
Friday, May 31st - First day to order form the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog
Monday, June 3rd - Last day to order from the 2012 - 2013 Annual Catalog and the last day to order any retiring products.

What does this mean?  This means that Friday, May 31st is the day all three catalogs will be open and available for business.  On Saturday, Sunday and Monday you can order from the two annual catalogs but not the Spring Catalog.

FREE Annual Catalog - If you are a customer of mine (or you want to be) and you haven't received your 2013 - 2014 Annual catalog, please contact me and I'll get one to you.  beckc@rocketmail.com

If you are new to me, all I ask is that you either 'Like' my Facebook Page (see box on the right) or subscribe to my newsletter.  You can even do both!


One other thing to keep in mind:  Thursday, May 30th is the last day to take advantage of the additional $30 hostess dollars on a $350 order and the last day for an additional $30 in your Starter Kit when you join my group.  You spend $99 (plus tax) and receive $155 worth of products!  Wow!  Stampin' Up! even picks up the cost of shipping.  There's no risk and no obligation to sell or hold workshops or purchase anything further and no penalty to drop.  It's just an amazing offer and there's lots of fun to be had in our social group!  So many benefits and discounts for joining this amazing company!

Contact me if you have any questions.  Just be sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss out!
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment