Thursday, May 2, 2013

Using Stampin' Up!'s Photopolymer Stamps

It's a new kind of clear stamp - take a look!





Some Positives on Photopolymer?
  • They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time! 
  • They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last. 
  • Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
  • They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
  • This new line is being offered on a trial basis.  Based on popularity, Stampin' Up! may be offering more throughout the year.
My Thoughts on Photopolymer:
  • I have the Designer Typeset Alphabet set that Brandy used in the video and I've tried it only a couple times.
  • I do like how sticky the material is and it does cling well to the block.  Being able to "bend" the banner stamp was really neat.
  • However, I did find that when I stamped with the alphabet letters, they did "squish" and the image seemed a little blurred to me.  (I'm not sure I like the "feel" of it when I stamp.)
  • I think Stampin' Up!'s amazing red, rubber stamps (whether you choose clear mount or wood mount) is still my first choice!  It always stamps clear and crisp!

When you attend a class or workshop at my house, I'll have these stamps available for you to try.  Sometimes you just have to try something for yourself and decide what you like best!  

Have you already tried the new Photopolymer stamps?  What did you think?
Do you have a preference?   I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment