Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hexagon Punch & Six Sided Sampler

I was so excited when I saw that Stampin' Up! had come out with a hexagon punch (and, of course, the stamp set to match!) in the new catalog.  I think this is quickly becoming one of my favorite duos!  Here's just a quick and simple card I came up with while playing with these products.



This is a fun color combination - Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  


Stamps:  Six Sided Sampler  130956;  $18.95
Happy Day (sentiment;  130297;  $16.95)
Paper:  Crumb Cake card stock, Whisper White card stock, Pear Pizazz card stock, Melon Mambo card stock
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Large Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (flower shape behind rhinestone), Hexagon Punch 130919;  $15.95

Shop for these and all your favorite stamping supplies 24/7 through my online store.  You can earn a FREE stamp set (any price), when you participate in my Frequent Stamper Miles program.

What is your favorite product so far in the new catalog?

No comments:

Post a Comment