Friday, June 7, 2013

My Digital Studio - Download Sale

Who doesn't love a good sale?  And when it's digital downloads as well as print products, that makes it even better!  These prices are good through June 15th so take advantage of this special while you can!


When I first purchased My Digital Studio, I wasn't quite sure how I was going to use it.  I am a die-hard stamper and I love the feel of the paper and stamps in my hand so I wasn't quite sure if or how I would use it.  Well, I have to say, "I am hooked!".  I have found that I use MDS to create hybrid projects.  In other words, I still create using my paper and stamps but then I can print just the right size sentiment or image on card stock, punch (or cut) it out and stick it on my project!

I have also found that creating jpeg images is a snap with MDS.  I like posting pictures on my Facebook page as well as here on my blog and if I ever need a "custom" image, I can make it with MDS.  So quick and easy!

Now whenever Stampin' Up! has a digital download sale, I'm all over it!  The templates they create are just adorable and sometimes I don't even change a thing - I just print and go!

You can always print your own projects or you can have Stampin' Up! print them for you.  View the sale prices of the print products.

Check out all the amazing digital downloads that are 25% off through June 15th.  Get them while you can!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment