Friday, June 14, 2013

Sassy Salutations and Candy Dots

I need your help with this one.  I was trying to create "stylized" flowers with the circles.  I knew it didn't turn out quite right when I showed it to my friend and she said "Is that an owl?"  Then, once she looked at it a second time, she realized it wasn't.  I then showed the card to my hubby and asked his opinion.  "Are those the inside of a hard boiled egg?"  Um, no.  Well, what do you think?  What could I have done differently?  I really would appreciate your feedback.


What I really wanted to point out with this card are the three cute little "dots" underneath the sentiment.  Those are a new product called Candy Dots and you are going to love how easy they are to use!  The dots come in each of the 4 color families - Regals, Brights, Neutrals and Subtles - and they can be used with a brad base or without (I just stuck the three dots right on the card).  There are 100 in each package for only $5.95 (10 of each color).


Stamps:  Sassy Salutations (126707;  $17.95)  Did you know this set is 25% off this month?
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, So Saffron
Accessories:  Regals Candy Dots, various circle punches

Here are what the Regals Candy Dots look like (don't they just look like that candy that was stuck to paper and half the time you'd end up eating some paper with it?):



Easily turn the candy dot into a brad using the brad base:

What a fun new product!  Always something exciting with the new catalog. 
Shop for these and all your stamping supplies online 24/7 on my online store.





1 comment: